The Company announces today its results for the third quarter of Fiscal Year 2022.
- In December 2021, the Shareholders’ Meetings of IRSA and IRSA PC approved the merger by absorption between the companies, in which IRSA absorbs IRSA PC. The merger has an effective date of July 1, 2021, and the exchange of IRSA PC shares for IRSA shares will take place in the coming days.
- The net result for the nine-month period of fiscal year 2022 registered a profit of ARS 11,502 million compared to a loss of ARS 22,821 million in the previous fiscal year.
- Adjusted EBITDA reached ARS 12,927 million in the 9-month period of fiscal year 2022, 28.2% lower than the same period of 2021 due to lower sales of investment properties and 13.4% higher than the one registered in the same period of 2020. Rental adjusted EBITDA reached ARS 10,060 million (ARS 7,778 million for shopping malls, ARS 1,540 million for offices and ARS 742 million for hotels).
- Tenant sales in shopping malls grew in real terms during the third quarter of 2022 by 21.2% compared to the same quarter of 2019, not affected by the pandemic. Portfolio occupancy grew to 91.5%.
- During the quarter we sold 5 floors of the “261 Della Paolera” building with an area of 5,920 m2 for an approximate amount of USD 52 million and subsequently, we sold 100% of the República building in block with an area of 19,885 sqm for an approximate amount of USD 131.8 million.
- In March 2022, we launched a share repurchase plan for up to ARS 1,000 million. To date, the company has repurchased approximately 7.3% of the program.