Founded in 1943, IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones Sociedad Anónima (“IRSA” or the “Company”) is one of Argentina’s leading real estate companies and the only Argentine real estate company whose shares are listed both on Bolsas y Mercados Argentinos (“BYMA”) and on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”).
We are engaged, directly and indirectly through subsidiaries and joint ventures, in a range of diversified real estate-related activities in Argentina, including:
- the acquisition, development and operation of shopping malls,
- the acquisition and development of office buildings and other non-shopping mall properties primarily for rental purposes,
- the development and sale of residential properties,
- the acquisition and operation of luxury hotels,
- the acquisition of undeveloped land reserves for future development or sale, and
- selective investments outside Argentina.
As of June 30, 2020 we owned 29.91% of Banco Hipotecario S.A. (Banco Hipotecario), one of the leading financial institutions in Argentina and 18.9% interest and voting power of the US Real Estate Investment Trust (“REIT”) named Condor Hospitality Trust ("Condor").
Our principal executive offices are located at Bolívar 108, City of Buenos Aires (C1066AAD), Argentina. Our administrative headquarters are in the Intercontinental Plaza tower, Moreno 877, Floor 22, City of Buenos Aires (C1091AAQ). Our telephone number is +54 (11) 4323-7400, our fax number is +54 (11) 4323-7480 and our website is www.irsa.com.ar.