OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY:
We are responsible for the workplace conditions, safety and quality of life of our personnel. Therefore, we comply with labor and social security obligations and ensure access to proper workplace conditions and personal protective equipment.
We consider initiatives related to health and safety issues, with a special focus on workers and contractors, and also include customers and tenants. As regards safety, different actions are carried out in order to provide a safe and comfortable work environment for the execution of the several tasks:
- We comply with all laws and regulations that allow us to provide our own and third party personnel with adequate conditions related to the care of their physical and mental health.
- We plan and identify risk areas. We coordinate, control and direct safety activities in the branches and annexes, all with the aim of preventing accidents and occupational diseases.
- We comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to the health, safety and well-being of our people and others on the properties of our locations.
- We regularly monitor safety and health indicators, which enable us to prevent and plan safety-oriented measures at all of our properties. We also have procedures in place to minimize risks in more complex tasks.
- The objectives and compliance with health and safety standards are part of a percentage of the performance bonus of our collaborators.
- Supported by the technical knowledge of the responsible areas, we offer periodic training to our personnel on professional qualification, environmental education, prevention, occupational health and safety. These are aligned to the learning and practice needs of the teams directly involved in each operation. At the same time, the collaborators have the possibility of requesting courses and training according to their tasks or inherent risks.